The UK Corporate Games is constantly assessing the situation around COVID–19 in order to comply with government protocols. We are also monitoring any guidance for large scale sporting events and will adhere to any recommendations given by the government moving forward.
Our risk assessments will be completed for each venue taking Covid-19 into account to ensure we are confident that we will put on a safe and successful 2022 UK Corporate Games.
Our priority is the safety & wellbeing of our participants and staff, and we have decided to implement the following measures for the 2022 UK Corporate Games.
Additional Covid-19 Safety Measures to be implemented over the Games weekend
- Follow the current guidelines provided by the government on Covid-19.
- The SuperCentre Registration will be available on Thursday and Friday and hours will be extended to minimise the number of athletes in one area at the same time.
- 70% of Venues and Welcome Festival are outdoors.
- Indoor sports areas will be well ventilated to allow fresh air flow where possible.
- On-site Covid-19 protocols at all venues will be adhered to.
- Sanitising stations will be available at venues and preferred if athletes use prior to competing.
- Social distancing/Keep distance signage at Indoor venues.
Other Covid-19 related recommendations for competitors & organisers
- Sanitise hands before/after competing or entering indoor areas.
- In order to maintain a safe event for all guests, we kindly request that you contact your team leader if you are feeling unwell or have tested positive for Covid-19.